• an acid treatment and suppression of sulfate-reducing bacteria of oil wells bottom-hole zone;
• etching of sulfur metals and products;
• dry cleaning of boilers and apparatus;
• cleaning ceramic and metal products;
• contamination and disinfection;
• nonferrous and ferrous metallurgy;
• an acidity regulator;
• production of other chemical reagents.
Hydrochloric acid is poured into euro cubs with 1 m3 net weight. The product is transported by railway and auto tanks.
UN classification UN 1789
UN hazard class: 8
Classification according to the provisions of the UN Model Regulations - corrosive (corrosive) substances
Classification code 8012, 8013
Store in sealed containers of the consignor (consignee) made of materials resistant to hydrochloric acid;
Storage areas must be well ventilated, cement floors and protected from direct sunlight and heat;
Substances and materials incompatible during storage: organic substances, oxidants, alkalis, flammable liquids;
The storage period of the product is one year from the date of manufacture.