• construction and manufacturing of building materials;
• deicing and deicing compositions;
• nonferrous metallurgy;
• an agent for intensifying oil production;
• a component of killing solutions for oil and gas wells;
• a component of drilling fluids and grouting solutions;
• planting heavy metals from phosphor solutions;
• refrigeration technology;
• the production of plasticizers for fiberboard (fiberboard);
• the pharmacopoeial production.
The product is transported:
· in universal containers;
· by road transport in the consignee's container;
· in railway tanks.
Fire and explosion-proof. Calcium chloride liquid is a weak base. Contact with zinc should be avoided, as hydrogen is released when zinc interacts with an aqueous solution.
Store the liquid product in a closed container in a closed room or in a specially equipped container outdoors;
Avoid joint storage with organic substances, acids, alkalis, metals, zinc;
Recommended materials for containers and packaging: steel drums;
The guaranteed storage period is 8 months from the date of manufacture.